Last wednesday we celebrated our Languages Day by exploring Spain! We had lots of fun listening to spanish music, flamenco dancing, playing the castanets, listening to Spanish stories, and throwing tomatoes whilst learning about the ‘La Tomatina’ festival. Fantastic work everyone! Hope you all enjoy the photos! 💃🍅 To see more photos from Languages Day please click here
Languages Day – Spain!
- Inclusive Technology Presented With Second Queens Award for Enterprise at Kingfisher!
- Kingfisher Welcome Inclusive Technology to Parent’s evening 19th October 2017
- Local Area Inspection Survey
- Spaceman Spencer!
- DMP With the Pelicans
- SEND Officer Position Now Available!
- Year 6 Application for Secondary School Placement
- Class Newsletters are Now Online!
- Mayors Visit to Kingfisher!
- Iron Man UK – Paul Chapman