Move and Mark has been developed at Kingfisher as an approach to develop the gross and fine motor skills required to make marks and write. It is a movement based, multi-sensory approach that uses upbeat music to motivate children to move their whole bodies, hands and fingers whilst developing the fundamental skills needed for writing. This film gives a flavour of how Move and Mark looks and is used with different learners across school.
Move and Mark!
- SEND in Oldham
- Greater Manchester Autism Consortium
- This Topics Parent Guides are Now Online
- School Year Dates Amendment
- SEND Officer Information
- Find Out What We Have Been Learning This Half-term
- MAHDLO ABILITY ZONE: Creative Amazing Dynamic Space (CADS) Easter 2019 Timetable and Booking Form
- New Course “An Introduction to Down Syndrome”
- Disabled Living / Kidz to Adults Newsletter
- Languages Day – Spain!