Move and Mark has been developed at Kingfisher as an approach to develop the gross and fine motor skills required to make marks and write. It is a movement based, multi-sensory approach that uses upbeat music to motivate children to move their whole bodies, hands and fingers whilst developing the fundamental skills needed for writing. This film gives a flavour of how Move and Mark looks and is used with different learners across school.
Move and Mark!
- Disabled Living / Kidz to Adults Newsletter
- This Topics Parent Guides are Now Online!
- Languages Day – Spain!
- Find Out What Your Child Has Been Learning on the Kingfisher Website!
- Mind Body Spirit – Holistic Aromatherapy Massage Workshop for Parents
- MAHDLO – ABILITY ZONE: Creative Amazing Dynamic Space (CADS) February 2019
- Fun in the Snow!
- Playful Parenting Workshop
- Wednesday 30th January
- SEND – Key Transitions in Childhood and Preparation for Adulthood