Please find below a link to a flyer detailing the National Football Museums Autism-Friendly Early Opening on Sunday 13 May that you may wish to access
National Football Museum – Autism-Friendly Early Opening
- Colour Splash! 🖌 🎨
- Parents/Carers Mental Health Awareness Session
- Lifelong Learning will be starting the parent/carer workshop at Kingfisher on Tuesday 15th May at 10.00am. The workshop will be focusing on health and welling and the tutors have planned fun and practical sessions to ensure everyone can join in and learn together. Come along on Tuesday 15th May at 10.00am and begin your learning journey!
- Autism Information Marketplace – POINT
- Lifelong Learning
- Kingfisher Royal Wedding Tea Party!
- Raise Money for Team Kingfisher by shopping at Amazon with Amazon Smile!
- National Football Museum – Autism-Friendly Early Opening
- Changes To Free School Meals
- Sensory Fair – Oldham Library