Tuesday 12th June 2018 @9.30am-11.00am. We have arranged a parent’s coffee morning at New Bridge School for our Yr6 parents. The visit will be supported by Lynne Rogers, Abdul Shahid and Shamin Akhtar, Family Support Liaison Officers. This is a fantastic opportunity to look around the school and meet the staff that your children will be working with in September.
Parents Coffee Morning at New Bridge
- Parents Coffee Morning at New Bridge
- Visit From GM Fire Service Chadderton! 🚒
- Special Care Dental Services in Greater Manchester – Your Views
- Find Out What We Have Been Learning This Half Term! | It’s Just a Load of Old Rubbish
- Colour Splash! 🖌 🎨
- Parents/Carers Mental Health Awareness Session
- Lifelong Learning will be starting the parent/carer workshop at Kingfisher on Tuesday 15th May at 10.00am. The workshop will be focusing on health and welling and the tutors have planned fun and practical sessions to ensure everyone can join in and learn together. Come along on Tuesday 15th May at 10.00am and begin your learning journey!
- Autism Information Marketplace – POINT
- Lifelong Learning
- Kingfisher Royal Wedding Tea Party!