Bonjour! This half term the children celebrated Languages Day by learning all about France. We explored France by creating beautiful Monet inspired artwork, making Madeleine cakes, listening to French stories and taking part in a French music lesson led by a professional cellist. The children enjoyed listening to French being spoken throughout the day and meeting our French puppet Pierre! Take a look at some of the photos from Languages Day below! More photos available here!
Photos from Languages Day – France 🇫🇷
- Easter Celebrations! 🐣
- World Down’s Syndrome Day 🧦
- Hatching Eggs For Easter! 🐣
- World Book Day 2018! 📖
- Parent/Carers Team Kingfisher Meeting and Play My Way Workshop
- Oldham Lifelong Learning Service
- London Marathon – Team Kingfisher
- Mahdo – Sunday Activity Timetable
- Team Kingfisher for Parents/Carers
- Control It!