Bonjour! Yesterday the children celebrated Languages Day. We explored France by creating beautiful Monet inspired artwork, making Madeleine cakes, listening to French stories and taking part in a French music lesson led by a professional cellist. The children enjoyed listening to French being spoken throughout the day and meeting our French puppet Pierre! Take a look at some of the photos from Languages Day below! More photos available here!
Photos from Languages Day – France 🇫🇷
- Ravens and Canaries performing ‘Don’t Look Back in Anger’
- Class Newsletters are Now Online!
- Yoga With the Flamingos – 4th May 2017
- Presents from Juan Mata for Three Kings Day
- Lights, Camera, Action! 🎬
- Photos from Red Nose Day 2017 🔴
- Baby Chicks in the Ospreys Class!
- Kingfisher in ‘Primary Knowledge’ Publication!
- Photos from Languages Day – France 🇫🇷
- Photos from World Book Day 2017