Bonjour! Yesterday the children celebrated Languages Day. We explored France by creating beautiful Monet inspired artwork, making Madeleine cakes, listening to French stories and taking part in a French music lesson led by a professional cellist. The children enjoyed listening to French being spoken throughout the day and meeting our French puppet Pierre! Take a look at some of the photos from Languages Day below! More photos available here!
Photos from Languages Day – France 🇫🇷
- All the World’s a Stage!
- SCHOOL WILL REMAIN OPEN TODAY – Thursday 14th December
- Helen Crabtree TOP Award Nomination
- Lucy Cobb Fashion Show!
- Inclusive Technology Presented With Second Queens Award for Enterprise at Kingfisher!
- Kingfisher Welcome Inclusive Technology to Parent’s evening 19th October 2017
- Local Area Inspection Survey
- Spaceman Spencer!
- DMP With the Pelicans
- SEND Officer Position Now Available!