Bonjour! This half term the children celebrated Languages Day by learning all about France. We explored France by creating beautiful Monet inspired artwork, making Madeleine cakes, listening to French stories and taking part in a French music lesson led by a professional cellist. The children enjoyed listening to French being spoken throughout the day and meeting our French puppet Pierre! Take a look at some of the photos from Languages Day below! More photos available here!
Photos from Languages Day – France 🇫🇷
- Donkey Sanctuary Saturday Club/Summer Open Days
- Inclusive Family Day 2018
- Free Summer Camp Information
- Gallery Oldham! 🌸 🎨
- Sports Week! ⚽️ 🏅
- UKFast Summer Cinema Club
- Support Our Firemen!
- Parents Coffee Morning at New Bridge
- Visit From GM Fire Service Chadderton! 🚒
- Special Care Dental Services in Greater Manchester – Your Views