This year we have all busy celebrating Comic Relief: Red Nose Day! We have had some amazing fun dressing up, creating brilliant red nose themed artwork, making lots of noise and even having a wonderful Afternoon tea! Some of the children even engaged in their own sponsored activities including a sponsored silence, blindfolded walk, an ‘on-offathon’ and so much more all in aid of raising money for Comic Relief! Thank you to everyone who took part! You were all awesome! Take a look at some of the photos below, more photos are available here!
Photos from Red Nose Day 2017 🔴
- Easter Celebrations! 🐣
- World Down’s Syndrome Day 🧦
- Hatching Eggs For Easter! 🐣
- World Book Day 2018! 📖
- Parent/Carers Team Kingfisher Meeting and Play My Way Workshop
- Oldham Lifelong Learning Service
- London Marathon – Team Kingfisher
- Mahdo – Sunday Activity Timetable
- Team Kingfisher for Parents/Carers
- Control It!