Last week we were all busy celebrating Comic Relief: Red Nose Day! We have had some amazing fun dressing up, creating brilliant red nose themed artwork, making lots of noise and even having a wonderful Afternoon tea! Some of the children even engaged in their own sponsored activities including a sponsored silence, blindfolded walk, an ‘on-offathon’ and so much more all in aid of raising money for Comic Relief! Thank you to everyone who took part! You were all awesome! Take a look at some of the photos below, more photos are available here!
Photos from Red Nose Day 2017 🔴
- Inclusive Technology Presented With Second Queens Award for Enterprise at Kingfisher!
- Kingfisher Welcome Inclusive Technology to Parent’s evening 19th October 2017
- Local Area Inspection Survey
- Spaceman Spencer!
- DMP With the Pelicans
- SEND Officer Position Now Available!
- Year 6 Application for Secondary School Placement
- Class Newsletters are Now Online!
- Mayors Visit to Kingfisher!
- Iron Man UK – Paul Chapman