Schools with Schools is a cohort one job-share National Teaching School between Mills Hill Primary School and Kingfisher Special School. The partnership was established in 2011.
The work of the partnership is underpinned by agreed values of Partnership, Creativity and Impact:
- Working in collaboration with a shared purpose and trust.
- Developing flexible, innovative and leading edge approaches;
- Empowering reflective learning;
- Facilitating the freedom to develop innovative ideas.
- Improving outcomes for children;
- Providing a high return on investment;
- Leaving a legacy of learning.
In an ever changing educational landscape, “Schools with Schools” is seeking to maximise their impact through working collaboratively with a range of schools, including other Teaching Schools, and in particular Oasis Innovation Teaching School. This collaboration will potentially provide access to additional funding through joint bids, utilising monies available in the Teaching and Leadership Innovation Fund (TLIF) and the Strategic School Improvement Fund (SSIF) to improve outcomes for children in Oldham and neighbouring boroughs.